Previous Show Next Show
Tweeter Center

Venue currently known as Comcast CenterWednesday, August 13, 2008
Setlist
Encore 1
Encore 2

58HOURS MEMBERS AT THIS SHOW: 48
toadagain, jimcnet, polystyrened, pomer039, kloddy, mahntoh, CocoacabanaBoy, livets, isragl, arwyn_davies, dennisdster, Coldmarek, chervinc88, winterlong, tbullard16, diztorted, mrsbigtuna88, ptang945, pure, acataleptic, WeSuckYoungBlood001, fakeplastiketree, Chat, theboneykingofnowhere, paulallynloomis@gmail.com, kbaumann, schneid, frightfulink, drtchocky, wmgaretjax, billiebutton, luizafuturo, mitchie, airon00, pzy, aimamia, starfucker, jakeadamyork, trojanpony, DOPIATE, goTOsleep, heidi002, MattBrett, myironlung, jrsdthird, muktabodha, reequiem, pjv,

The only Radiohead show I've ever been to, and it was great. Kid A is amazing live, and I Might Be Wrong was a welcome surprise. Great set.

submitted by: tcaporale
12:37 PM [US Pacific time], Saturday, March 28, 2009

This was my first Radiohead show, and it was an emotionally moving and overall mind-blowing experience. They put incredible love and energy into each song, the list of which was nicely filled out, with some surprises. Videotape, Weird Fishes, and 15 Step were fantastic, as were Idioteque, The National Anthem, Exit Music, Cymbal Rush, and I Might Be Wrong (nice surprise there). For me, the highlight of the night was How To Disappear Completely. The string outro that was played for whole minutes after the song ended was one of the most eerie pieces of music I've ever heard live. I would've loved Fake Plastic Trees, My Iron Lung, or Street Spirit somewhere in the mix, but then again, you need something to root for next time you see a band like Radiohead in concert.

submitted by: milos57
9:11 PM [US Pacific time], Monday, September 22, 2008

Yeah! they totally started out with "Dr Baker" by the Betas. I love that song, I love that band, wish they hadn't broken up... Regardless, this show was flippin' mind blowing.

submitted by: a weird fish
10:31 AM [US Pacific time], Monday, August 18, 2008

Did anyone here pick up on the intro to Everything in its Right Place? I think it was Dr. Baker by the Beta Band, which is interesting because they opened for Radiohead 7 or so years ago when I saw them play Wonderland.

submitted by: Soup
2:32 PM [US Pacific time], Saturday, August 16, 2008

i was completely blown away by this performance. The trippy futuristic sounds right before they walked on stage got everyone hyped and ready to see them. I'm surprised no one has said anything about that yet I thought that was a nice small touch. Reckoner was a great opener, the light show was amazing. Every song from In Rainbows was played, house of cards was amazing. Their sound was just perfect. I will definitely see them again without a question.

submitted by: talkingtoomuch
12:11 PM [US Pacific time], Saturday, August 16, 2008

To the six (three guys/three gals) inconsiderate hippies strung out on X, with your red day glo wrist bands, constant smoking, dancing and throwing yourself into other people with no regard for ANYONE around you...even you could not ruin my first (and transcendent!) show with Radiohead. You kept telling me and my friends to mellow out...well, in my late 30s, I was there for the music, not the drugs...so if you read this, if you need mind altering chems to heighten the show for you, you're not the fans you claimed to be! Enough negativity, down off my soapbox! Sound and lights were the best I've seen, and this first timer was blown away by selections from Kid A, and Idioteque remains surreal!!! Can't wait for number two! Peace, and remember your neighbors next time you're at a show!!!! Be considerate!

submitted by: BDub
12:28 PM [US Pacific time], Friday, August 15, 2008

I agree with that. The songs from Kid A sounded absolutely amazing. And while Jigsaw is my favorite of In Rainbows, I was a little disappointed with how it sounded. O well, not complaining. So many other moments completely knocked me on my ass. Wolf at the door? holy wow, that was amazing.

submitted by: TomD
8:28 AM [US Pacific time], Friday, August 15, 2008

Was my first time seeing Radiohead live and i definitely was not disappointed --well maybe a little bit. The band was great and the songs were performed awesome. I just wish they had played more songs off of OK Computer (namely Let Down or Lucky), but three were enough. The only gripe I have is that I didn't buy better seats. Being on the lawn and having to stand the whole time puts a toll on your back, and then during Exit Music some annoying drunk chick keep screaming right next to my ear (watcha gonna do?). Anyways it was a great performance, light show was amazing.

submitted by: whoskennybunker?
7:08 AM [US Pacific time], Friday, August 15, 2008

It was interesting to see how each album sounded live. I was amazed by how great KID A sounded, Idoteque was incredable live. Paranoid Android aswell sounded incredible acompanied by the Blurry rainbow lights. I was disapointed to hear jigsaw and bodysnatchers a little less crisp than the older tracks, I guess they get better with time?

submitted by: Sam
2:59 AM [US Pacific time], Friday, August 15, 2008

thank you for mentioning I Migt Be Wrong, what the hell, i would've loved to see it too. SOMEBODY put some damn videos up already!

submitted by: Semmy
11:56 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

absolutely blown away! third time seeing them and it was the best yet. setlist was fantastic and thom even did cymbal rush which was sweet. how to disappear comepletely was a special treat for me since i never heard it live(missed kid a tour). the lights and thom's red skinny jeans rocked.

submitted by: scott
11:46 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

Someone asked for the set list and which CDs they came off, so I W.A.S.T.E.d a could of hours to give to that. No crowd sucks, they got off their @$${$ and went didn't they .. Nice singing on Karma Police - beauiful! Radiohead Concert Venue: Comcast Center. Mansfield, MA Start Time: August 13th, 2008 8:45pm End Time: August 13th, 2008 10:53pm Play List Starting Set 1. Reckoner - From In Rainbows – Track 7 2. Optimistic – From Kid A – Track 6 3. There There (The Boney King of Nowhere) – From Hail to the Thief – Track 9 4. 15 Step – From In Rainbows – Track 1 5. Kid A – From Kid A – Track 2 6. Nude – From In Rainbows – Track 3 7. All I Need – From In Rainbows – Track 5 8. The Gloaming (Softly Open Our Mouths in the Cold) – From Hail to the Thief – Track 8 9. The National Anthem – From Kid A – Track 3 10. Videotape – From In Rainbows – Track 10 11. Jigsaw Falling Into Place – From In Rainbows – Track 9 12. The Bends – From The Bends – Track 7 13. Faust Arp – From In Rainbows – Track 6 14. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi – From In Rainbows – Track 4 15. Everything in its Right Place – From Kid A – Track 1 16. Exit Music (for a Film) – From OK Computer – Track 2 17. Bodysnatchers – From In Rainbows – Track 2 First Encore 18. House of Cards – From In Rainbows – Track 8 19. I Might Be Wrong – From Amnesiac – Track 5 20. Paranoid Android – From OK Computer – Track 2 21. Wolf at the Door (It Girl. Rag Doll) – From Hail to the Thief – Track 14 22. How to Disappear Completely – From Kid A – Track 4 Second Encore 23. Cymbal Rush – From The Eraser – Track 9 24. Karma Police – From OK Computer – Track 6 25. Idioteque – From Kid A – Track 8 Enjoy!

submitted by: English Mike
11:32 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

i'm surprised no one has mentioned the gloaming as a highlight. i was more pleasantly surprised at the kid a material than anything else--it packed more of a punch than it does on record. and of course exit music was absolutely breathtaking. i especially enjoyed watching jonny the mad scientist work his magic...i could go on and on. the entire experience added up to the best show i've seen in years--thanks, guys.

submitted by: mark
10:44 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

This is the 3rd RH live show for me (the others in LA at smaller/better venues), and it is unquestionably the very best live show of RH's or anyone else I've witnessed to this day. I was transported. That venue has horrific acoustics and the crowd was a bit sluggish/thuggish, but screw it man, what a dream the experience was!

submitted by: sean
9:59 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

Not a word from you guys about the first I might be Wrong of the tour. I would have killed to hear this a few weeks ago at Deer Creek.

submitted by: shaun
8:39 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

absolutely blown away. first time seeing the boys, and man did they deliver. I loved the set list the light show was unreal and thom's dancing was top-notch. Been waiting a real long time to see them and man was it worth the wait

submitted by: bob Bunker
8:15 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Radiohead show, and it was amazing. They were tight and played flawlessly. And yes, to agree with the reviewer below, the sound at Greatwoods (it will always be Greatwoods to me) was extraordinary. I will say that while I certainly didn't mind hearing the new album in it's entirety, I can agree with some that the older material could have been a little more spread out. I love Kid A as much as the next person, but only one song from the bends and 3 from Ok Computer? With 6 from Kid A?? It took me a long time to see these guys and I loved every minute of the show, I just would have liked to have heard a few more from those albums. But hey, there could be a next time :-)

submitted by: chris
7:27 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

I don't see how people can complain about choice of songs when the band switches it up every nite. If you really want to be covered you have to commit to a week of traveling to different venues, which is the most fun way to do shows anyway. You know, get a different perspective. The show last nite was outstanding. I have been to many many concerts in my life (about 700) and this was up there with the best of em. PS: playing lots of material from an album that you are touring to support, not un common. What is uncommon is for a band to be smart enough to switch the other material upso that it all stays interesting to them every nite. If its interesting for them, that relays to the audience

submitted by: spiral
6:53 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

beautiful show. the lights were incredible! liked reckoner as the opener, wolf at the door was nuts (!), exit music was fantastic. cymbal rush was cool just because the entire stadium was silent...very intense. paying bank for the pit was well worth it, just to watch ed make faces and thom flail up close. fingers crossed for 2+2 and fake plastic in san fran...

submitted by: lissa
6:35 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

it was honestly the amazing show ever but the only nag i can point out was that they didn't play airbag or 2 + 2 = 5. oh and +50 for thom's red pants + funky dancin'

submitted by: David
6:26 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

I would have taken 2+2=5 over Karma Police in a heartbeat. It was on my short-list of songs I wanted them to play. :)

submitted by: Jeff
5:52 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

right on good time, felt a bit on the slow moving type of gig, needed $ & cents and fake plastic, can't win, oh well. thanks guys.

submitted by: reed
5:04 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

to the person complaining about the overrepresentation of the new album...um...it's the 'in rainbows' tour. it's their new album. opinion is opinion but it seems they ALWAYS heavily represent their new album. i was in camden the night before and while i enjoy all radiohead albums and the concert was ridiculous, the 'in rainbows' tunes were some of the absolute highlights of the evening.

submitted by: loilars
5:01 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

The light show was incredible and so was the band, however I was disappointed they didn't play much from The Bends i.e. Fake Plastic Trees!

submitted by: Jillian
4:03 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wolf at the door and Exit Music were sensational. The disparity between In Rainbows and The Bends was tough, but overall they killed it!

submitted by: TB
3:40 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

Profound, multi-textural show. Dark as night and bright as the sun by turns, and simultaneously deep as the ocean and light as air.

submitted by: inarcadia
3:37 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

AMAZING.

submitted by: hildy
3:04 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

My first show! Visuals A++. Setlist B+, I agree with paul that Kid A was a little over-represented last night and that Exit Music was transcendent. I was a little disappointed that I didn't hear Lucky, Airbag, or Fake Plastic Trees. Oh, well...you can't have everything. We were waaaaaaaay in the back (third to last row), but even from that distance, I thought the audience was awesome! It looked so great down in the pit and I was totally envious of the folks down there. House of Cards was absolutely gorgeous, Karma Police and Android were subdued (I thought) but sublime. What's the verdict on Cymbal Rush? I have always felt that "Solo Music and Band Music Shall Never Meet". You wanna play your solo stuff? Go get your own concert. Am I wrong? The SOUND was incredible. I have NEVER been to a show in THIRTY YEARS that was so crystal clean and easy on the ears. The audio just sparkled. Every note and nuance could be heard. Brilliant!! Also, I saw a guy wearing a black t-shirt with CREW written on the back who was walking around with a wireless tablet all during the show. He kept poking the screen with the wireless pen and making notes. Anyone know what that's about? One last quibble - the graphics for "Everything In Its Right Place" had a grammatical mistake - the word "Its" had an apostrophe in it. I know, I know, it's not a big deal that its graphics were wrong. I'm just a grammar nazi like that. It's just that I think a band as intelligent as Radiohead would be more particular about its visuals. (http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/difficulties/its.html) Traffic getting out of the venue sucked and we were stuck in the parking lot for close to two hours and then had a two hour drive home. We arrived tired, but happy, after 3am. In the office for 8am. YAWN. Thanks, Radiohead for a memorable first show!

submitted by: chezdan9
2:22 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

2nd time around for me. Saw them at MSG for the Thief tour. Solid set list. Brilliant light show. But didnt seem like Johnny's guitar was all that loud last night. The Paranoid Android lighting was like Christmas Morning 1977 when all the Star Wars toys really hit the shelfs.

submitted by: AwesomeJ
2:19 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

definately the best show i've been to. the setlist was a perfect mix of new and old, and the lighting and sound were incredible.

submitted by: jessica
2:16 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fabulous show on a beautiful summer night. I sat right behind the sound and lighting station and the set list posted there had 2+2=5 instead of Karma Police for second encore. They switched it up between the encores. Interesting to watch them reprogram the computers for the show so quickly.

submitted by: Fancy
1:28 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

What a tremendous show. Thom actually opened the second encore with The Eraser, performed solo on piano. Also, I think The Bends came before Jigsaw, for what it's worth.

submitted by: Tim
1:28 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, August 14, 2008

idioteque wasnt played....?

submitted by: Matt
8:04 PM [US Pacific time], Wednesday, August 13, 2008

hands down, best show I've ever seen in my life. The setlist was absolutely stacked, especially the encores. incredible opening 4 songs too

submitted by: nick
7:44 PM [US Pacific time], Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Excellent setlist. One of the best I've seen of the tour. They have been playing most/all of In Rainbows all tour. The lighting and sound were amazing. I personally think the new album is their best since Kid A, which I actually prefer live.

submitted by: Ralph
7:42 PM [US Pacific time], Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This was my first Radiohead show and it was a real treat. The new songs sound great live. Especially Nude and House of Cards. I Might be Wrong got really funky in the middle, quicker than usual, a great groove. I dug the more beefed up live version of Everything in it's Right Place. Cymbal Rush was a curve ball and Idioteque blew the place down. Was dying for a Just, but I guess I should have gone the night before.

submitted by: barry
7:16 PM [US Pacific time], Wednesday, August 13, 2008

great show. exit music for a parking lot took longer than griz bai

submitted by: petercottontail
7:05 PM [US Pacific time], Wednesday, August 13, 2008

amazing, amazing, amazing. 15 feet from stage.

submitted by: cappy
6:50 PM [US Pacific time], Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This was my first Radiohead show ever. I was totally blown away. The set list was the most diverse I have seen this tour. And after multiple times of being soundchecked, 'I Might Be Wrong' was finally played. The encores were top notch. Possibly the strongest part of the show. Thom messed up during Faust Arp, and could not help but to laugh. I was really surprised on how good this show was. That is weird to say becouse I was really waiting for this show. Oh ya, and Thom wore awesome red pants! Highlights Include: Nude, Paranoid Android, Wolf at the Door, How to Disappear Completely,Karma Police, and The Bends

submitted by: Zach
6:37 PM [US Pacific time], Wednesday, August 13, 2008

totally disagree with paul, i have seen them 6-7 times and thom had an energy tonight. they were relentless. exit music may have been the best live song i have seen period.

submitted by: fenola
6:23 PM [US Pacific time], Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wow, what a show. Look at that first encore! I Might Be Wrong?! First time in a couple of years!

submitted by: Charles
5:20 PM [US Pacific time], Wednesday, August 13, 2008

seen them play 10+ times around the country/UK and this was probably my least favorite show to date... I feel that many of their recent songs are far from their strongest (and Kid A is always a let down in concert), and this show focused far too much on the latest album, as compared to the way they normally mix it up... that being said, the lighting was amazing and probably the best live version of exit music I've ever seen...

submitted by: paul
4:53 PM [US Pacific time], Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wow this looks like one of the best setlists yet. I'm kinda disappointed the show last night wasn't as good as this!

submitted by: chris
3:50 PM [US Pacific time], Wednesday, August 13, 2008

holy shite!!!!! what a show!!

submitted by: justin