Previous Show Next Show
UMB Bank Pavillion
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Setlist
Encore 1
Encore 2

58HOURS MEMBERS AT THIS SHOW: 34
gfrazier66, deeringcrossfire, rhanlon, pao, Mbullock1230, thehuntingbear, BelaLugosi, bensonburner, sakerocket1, jfiveeight, noknife, jth, bungallowbill10, JReyes, berms, beaucolburn, fugufish, Elizabeth, dream 172, coey33, ShaunIsSic, grolsch, andrewudin, Black-star101, sakerocket00, killabat, skabadelic, dudleyconrad, setalpgninnpsekil, ontophantoms, geeveebee, dankgirl713, 681mph, andromeda,

my 3rd show. they have never let me down. no matter how big or small the venue, their performance always has the power to mezmerize me. the st. louis show was no exception. i was blown away, and at times rendered overwhelmed and teary eyed. quite a moving experience. thanks guys. see you in chicago

submitted by: faust
10:31 AM [US Pacific time], Friday, May 16, 2008

'Kid A' is such a great song. There's something hypnotic about it. Same with 'everything in it's right place.' Ohh and the weather was perfect. Thank you Radiohead, now please come play KC.

submitted by: Adam
9:41 AM [US Pacific time], Friday, May 16, 2008

This was a really good show! waiting an hour and a half for parking to even move sucked but that is not Radiohead's fault

submitted by: hagan
6:33 AM [US Pacific time], Friday, May 16, 2008

Fantastic show. This was my fourth show, it was easily the best. The light show is fantastic. The band was so chill. They really brought the place down, and then back up at will. I will see them again as soon as possible.

submitted by: arrowman
2:39 AM [US Pacific time], Friday, May 16, 2008

quite possibly the best radioshow i have ever seen... the only one that comes close was the 28 song set list at bonnaroo. I was in the pit for the first time ever.. 5-10 feet from Thom blew my mind.

submitted by: woke up sucking on a lemon
6:36 PM [US Pacific time], Thursday, May 15, 2008

My first Radiohead show ever. Oh my God. It was beyond words. And closing with Paranoid? Brilliant. PS: Best Thom line of the night - "Who could eat donuts at a time like this?"

submitted by: whooradiohead11
10:49 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, May 15, 2008

Amazing show, awesome Pyramid Song (my personal favorite). The band really seemed to be having a good time.

submitted by: Robducati
8:22 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, May 15, 2008

Awesome show! My Iron Lung - woo hoo!

submitted by: radiohead
4:43 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, May 15, 2008

This was the 4th time seeing them and my wife's first. Best show of theirs we have BOTH seen. They have truly raised the bar this tour. The Reckoner outro was amazing. Fake Plastic killed. Thank god this band exists.

submitted by: fielder a
6:55 PM [US Pacific time], Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Much better closer, nice change from House of Cards which is getting old. Quite liked Reckoner and Street Spirit as closers

submitted by: Trunks378