Previous Show Next Show
Shoreline Amphitheatre
Tuesday, September 23, 2003
Setlist
Encore 1
Encore 2

58HOURS MEMBERS AT THIS SHOW: 24
jess, czarina68, vjs0710, peterpan, scass123, PnoidAndroid, lex_young, Willer79, JReyes, Dela24, probiotic, arpeggi77, mgd1310, skraus3553, miminli, debaser, ahdunlap, IMightBeWrong, Covebum, EDHEL, zootvd, suprefan, htttocac, yokoshima,

This was also my first Radiohead show, I took my 17 yr old daughter who got me listening to them, it was a great show, although the shoreline wasnt the best place, the band simply rocked, cant wait to see them again!!!

submitted by: DireWolf
6:11 PM [US Pacific time], Tuesday, June 06, 2006

my first Radiohead show and I didn't care where I was sitting. Not as good as i've seen and heard but hell it's Radiohead.

submitted by: plasticthoughts
5:50 AM [US Pacific time], Monday, March 08, 2004

Good, but could have been better. There was kind of a lack of the beautiful, sad songs that I love from Radiohead like Street Spirt, Like Spinning Plates, True Love Waits, Big Ideas, and the like. The highlight of the show was the "rain down" part of Paranoid Android... and it shouldn't have been! Oh well, The Gloaming, My Iron Lung, and Sail to the Moon certainly rocked. So did How to Diappear...

submitted by: w0lfatthedoor
6:29 PM [US Pacific time], Thursday, September 25, 2003

Yeah, Thom skipped the first verse... I think he tried to go back and sing it after the 2nd verse but messed himself up... which is when he said sorry. But, we didnt care. Loved it even more actually. Sat on the lawn, couldn't see a thing, and I still think that was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Brilliant.

submitted by: Carly
1:23 PM [US Pacific time], Thursday, September 25, 2003

My first Radiohead show. Brilliant! And on the Equinox no less. I was wondering...did Thom mess up the lyrics to "Everything in its right place"? I could have sworn that he started with "There are two colors in my head," as opposed to "Yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon," and then he seemed to put his head in his hands a couple times and even got up from the piano. I would even swear that he said "sorry" later on in the song. I only ask this because in the review from the "Chronicle" the writer quotes Thom as saying the "lemon" line but I don't think he did.

submitted by: Tcox
8:02 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, September 25, 2003

There There was what did it for me. 3 guys just pounding the drums, making me want to be a damn caveman, and MAKE FIRE and beat my chest!!!

submitted by: c-note
6:07 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, September 25, 2003

sweet show airbag was unexpected and it rocked

submitted by: andrew
12:49 PM [US Pacific time], Wednesday, September 24, 2003

I had extremely high expectations, and left somewhat disappointed. Not the perfection I'd seen out of them before.

submitted by: Dan
11:31 AM [US Pacific time], Wednesday, September 24, 2003

My seats were horrible, I was on the lawn, the band was the size of ants and I couldn't have been happier. It was pure bliss and Punch Up at a Wedding was amazing!

submitted by: Drew
10:33 AM [US Pacific time], Wednesday, September 24, 2003

glorious. 2 hours of pure ecstasy.

submitted by: Rosa