Previous Show Next Show
HiFi Buys Amphitheatre
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Setlist
Encore 1
Encore 2

58HOURS MEMBERS AT THIS SHOW: 46
hcoohc03, rhanlon, SMEGAL66, dudy, Madam Curie, pulpintro, joseagustinu, iv3rdawG, chutface, le, chipster, mcsamcp, halah, chervinc88, jkemmerer, lex_young, mrsbigtuna88, seanconway28, nagromthewicked, Laura, terry4322, emgill, superjen83, amn3siac, afro, afro, beaucolburn, FriedNaiveFog, myth, Bolshevik, pampyclaus, drunksteve, nshorvath, popartist, tenacious z, kent241, coleman0121, Arianna, setalpgninnpsekil, geeveebee, calabrew08, legorich, aerofishy, ctp4859, tampatrader, horsman7,

Wow! This was a truly amazing show...and an unforgettable experience. ...quite possibly the best concert I have ever attended. That said, I would love to get a boot of this show (if for not other reason than to have a physical document of this experience). Does anyone have one out there (or know how/where I might obtain one)?? Thx.

submitted by: shannon
8:21 AM [US Pacific time], Thursday, May 22, 2008

It was so great to hear Talk Show Host live. It would have been a lot better if it rained a little more during Paranoid Android (I was on the lawn). Too bad nobody on lawn clapped to 15 Steps, but now I want to see them again soon. This was definitely a night of my life.

submitted by: melmel
12:17 PM [US Pacific time], Friday, May 09, 2008

Camdolla-It was How to Disappear, for sure. And it was amazing. Could have been played since Stipe was the source of the "I'm not here, this isn't happening" lyric(s).

submitted by: M.
3:50 AM [US Pacific time], Friday, May 09, 2008

It was How to Disappear.

submitted by: David
3:48 AM [US Pacific time], Friday, May 09, 2008

Camdolla, you would seem to be wrong. I was hoping the whole night they would play How to Disappear and they certainly did. This was a great show.

submitted by: David
3:48 AM [US Pacific time], Friday, May 09, 2008

Talk about a transcendental experience- we seem to believe that the last song of the first encore was Exit Music (For a Film) instead of How to Disappear Completely. If anyone agrees to this effect please make a note because we're pretty sure but not positive - it was a Radiohead show and you know what goes down at those deals.

submitted by: Camdolla
3:28 AM [US Pacific time], Friday, May 09, 2008

Anyone know why they aren't playing jigsaw?

submitted by: clovis
3:06 AM [US Pacific time], Friday, May 09, 2008

I think hearing "Just" was my favorite!

submitted by: Binion
2:29 AM [US Pacific time], Friday, May 09, 2008

best show i have ever seen. the lighting effects blew my mind.

submitted by: Zac
2:19 AM [US Pacific time], Friday, May 09, 2008

Didn't they play The Bends last night toward the end or was I having a flashback of sorts?

submitted by: Zack
1:39 AM [US Pacific time], Friday, May 09, 2008

Wow. I was blown away when I saw Radiohead play Atlanta after Hail to the Thief came out, and this one did not disappoint either. They really mixed up the setlist and played some buried fan favorites like Just and Where I End and You Begin. My only complaint is that they didn't play Jigsaw Falling Into Place. I figured as the best song off their new album, it would be a staple in any concert on this tour. But I guess that's the price you pay when you see a band with this many masterpieces, and a limited amount of play time.

submitted by: Seth
1:33 AM [US Pacific time], Friday, May 09, 2008

Great, rainy night show. Nice crowd, nice set list. Jonny spent about 1/3 of the show on his knees rerouting various cables into his electronic toys and making noise. The light show on the aluminum pipes was killer.

submitted by: BK
12:49 AM [US Pacific time], Friday, May 09, 2008

talk show host, paranoid android, optimistic, there there, wow! sounds like an amazing show. i can't wait for tonight in Charlotte. looking for possibly "i might be wrong", "electioneering" or "the bends" tonight.

submitted by: john
12:48 AM [US Pacific time], Friday, May 09, 2008

awesome show, was a good one

submitted by: freeon
7:54 PM [US Pacific time], Thursday, May 08, 2008

I caught a talk show host at Giants stadium in '03. This setlist is awesome! The Gloaming!!!Can't wait for San Diego.

submitted by: Tron
6:26 PM [US Pacific time], Thursday, May 08, 2008

Album played after Liars set is Burial -- "Untrue"

submitted by: kanav
5:52 PM [US Pacific time], Thursday, May 08, 2008

This was my first Radiohead show, but I've been a fan for a long time. They were incredibly tight. If you are a musician of any sort, they are very humbling. I got lucky and got to sit real close on Johnny's side. Man does he do some crazy stuff with the effects. Total genius. Thom seemed to be in a joking mood, real cool. Light show put U2's to shame. Cheers! Rick

submitted by: Rick Falco